Our first collaboration with Bel's Minifigure !
The Princess of Justice features:
- One of the most complex pad-printed minifigure every made
- 5 custom parts ( Regular hair , floating hair, legendary sword, shield & lasso )
- All side wrap-printed in metallic paint
- 2 Iconic facial expression
- Highest quality of printing & parts you can expect from both brands
- Comes in 5 color variants at no extra cost for more choices , each of them is limited to 8 only
Please note , pictures are renders only and suggest to changes for prodcution purpose. Pleaes refer to the first poster for the updated look.
Message from Bel:
Hello from Bel, everyone! I am proud to present my latest minifigure: the Princess of Justice, which has been created through a collaboration with my wonderful team of friends from Living Bricks and Legend C Moc.
Based on my favourite superhero, this minifigure is, in a sense, a spiritual continuation of my very first custom minifigure - The Princess of Valor from 2017.
I wished to create the best possible version of my favourite Princess, so I spent months and many long nights perfecting her design.
The Princess of Justice is Pad Printed on all four sides, including the arms and, for the first time in Bel’s history, the inner side of the legs as well. The gold, red and blue prints are all metal-coated to make her a truly striking piece. Requiring a record number of 150 print times, she is currently the most detailed and complex minifigure available.
The head includes two facial expressions: one that I refer to as the “Look of Super Justice” and a battle scream expression.
She comes with two hair pieces: one in her usual curly style, and one epic floating hair piece. Both of these were created by the newest female member of Living Bricks, who did an amazing job with the hair sculpts! It’s so rare to find other girls in the minifigure field, so I was extremely happy to work with her on this project!
The Princess of Justice has most of her iconic accessories: the God Killer Sword, her first Amazonian Shield and the Lasso of Truth. The lasso was carefully designed to wrap around her so she can look epic in multiple poses and angles.
I hope you love my princess as much as I love her! Thanks from Bel
Bel's Minifigure x LBLCM - Princess of Justice
We are happy to announce our new line - the LCM Star. The choice of characters would be MUCH wider, with NOT just superhero, but famous / iconic figures too. The more simple ,original design focusing on the true beauty of minifigures.. Most printing will be in the front ( just like what original minifigures are ), so that it is very cost friendly and to more collectors and are great for display.
Presenting, the first of the line, with the same high printing and quality standard but a minimalistic design. Take your chance to own this masterpiece!
- Professional pad printed of official parts
- Very high quality of printing and parts
- 2 faces printed on one head
- Fully pad printed even on all the faces
- Comes with 2 gun and a custom hair
- Comes with optional 2-head set. If you get this option too, you will get 6 faces to swap .
Order now to enjoy your current preorder discount!
May everyone stay safe and healthy and our world will be great again soon!